Great online multiplayer free game constantly updated. Me and my friends have been playin for 2-3 weeks and it's funny. Please dev don't put too many restrictions, let our creativity flow! Greetings from italy
A downloadable game for Windows
What is Airmen?
Airmen is a first person shooter where players build and battle their own custom airships. Start with an empty hangar and build a steampunk airship piece by piece. Once your ship is ready, you and up to four friends can crew your airship together into combat. Operate your vessel and destroy or commandeer others all in first person! Airships are destroyed exactly how they're built: piece by piece.
- Build your own airship with a growing catalog of 70+ parts!
- Equip your ships with cannons, gatling guns, pigeon-guided missiles, rams, harpoons, railguns, and player operated turrets.
- Battle 4v4 against human or AI airships.
- Crew your airship with a up to 4 friends.
- Board your enemies and commandeer their ship.
- Destroy airships by destroying individual components: an airship without engines can't power it's guns!
Support Airmen on Steam Greenlight: http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=918246701
Play the Alpha
We run weekly public playtests Saturdays (3pm ET) and Mondays (7pm ET) for anyone looking to play. Playtests are coordinated through the Discord but it is not required.
Airmen is free in alpha.
- Airmen Update 0.64.4: New Turret Weapon and Railgun Buffs 1 day ago
- Airmen Update 0.64.3: Boarding Knife and Turning Changes 3 days ago
- Airmen Update 0.64.2: Destructable Trees 8 days ago
- Airmen Update 0.64.1: Ship Stability and Build Mode Wanrings 11 days ago
- Airmen Update 0.64.0: Capture Points, Major Mac Fixes, and More 17 days ago
- Airmen Update 0.63.4: Rotation Fix and Reduced Part Limit 23 days ago
- Airmen Update 0.63.3: Player Cosmetic Variance 24 days ago
- Airmen Update 0.63.2: More Netcode Optimizations and Bug Fixes 28 days ago
- Airmen Update 0.62.3: Lobby Hotfixes 42 days ago
- Airmen Update 0.62.2: Lots of Lobby Changes 43 days ago
Log in with your itch.io account to leave a comment.
oh shit i thought it were "Armin"....
great game is SOOO FUN with friends
does it require wifi?
will this game ever go on ps4?
really a Good game, it's what I wanted from guns of icarus
I made a french let's play on it since it is amazing!
there should be different tiers of aircraft like in tier 1 you can have 250-500 pieces
and 750 in tier 2 and 1000 in tier 3
yess!!! i built my first ship and its was 3300+ parts... never played a match yet. went to try sandbox and boom. max 700 parts -_-. awesome game though, awaiting further improvement
hey gues! how to make bots to play with? is it possible?
I love this game, but please, make it so that you have a crew in sandbox, or to join an AI crew. i dont like to play alone. expecially when there is no soul in any server.
It has always been my dream to someday build a massive, ungodly, purloiner of the sky. And suddenly, today, that dream came true. And after I had spent seven hours of my life doing nothing even remotely productive, I did it. I excessively describe to you; Dreadnought Fortitude. It has a max armour value just short of 750,000 /- 10 engines /- A firepower value of 84.9% /- a dozen propellors matched with a dozen rudders /- 4 unique respawns /- fully stocked munition cabinets along the entirety of the dreadnought /- all of that, encased in double shell-armour plating. And armed with an excessive amount of cannons and gatling guns. I attempted to load it into the sandbox, just to test out the halls and guns. But then, I stared in dismay at the error message. Only 1,000 parts max. I checked the board. 1507 parts. And finally, I cried a little. At least it was a blast to design and construct. Thanks for that, at least!
thanks so much for this awesome game,its amazing
esta muy chulo pero cuanto costara si sale en steam
How much will it cost?
can you make it 32 bit
can you do a group chat on discord and send or post link to the group plz on this page
Hi, Very good game
Is there a mac version?
Hey! I love your game, I think it's awesome! I have been playing this for the past few days and have a couple suggestions: 1. Can you make it more clear that turrets and other things can only go on beams? Or you make it so we can place turrets and stuff like that on armor plates. Keep up the good work! :D
just why im offin in the games plz help me for the multiplayer
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO its not available on my pc . dunno why because its a windows pc
its realy good games!
Does not work on my pc, Winrar says "cannot execute" the file
PLS FIX THIS
Z not sporn ships ?
would be awsome if you could add a single player mode where you fight AI without the need for internet, like an offline mode or skirmish
you can press z to spawn ai ships in sandbox but a dedicated game mode for that is planned.
this dont have 32-bit version please make a 32-bit too
Is this have bots please make a bots i want to practice this game i want to fight bots to practice