Airmen Update 0.63.2: More Netcode Optimizations and Bug Fixes
- Respawn chambers must be placed upright.
- Team ship damage does not count as griefing if the ship was recently captured.
- New ship spawn algorithm that uses even less bandwidth.
- Captains can dismount other players from steering wheels by taking the wheel.
- Steering wheels cannot be mounted if any one is mounted on the ship.
- Steering wheels were locked when a player using them disconnects.
- Multiple players could mount a steering wheel simultaneously.
- When multiple chat messages were received in one frame, only the oldest would be shown.
- Restored some network fixes reverted by last update.
- In-game names now properly display on players using turrets.
- Increased minimum inertia to stabilize tiny and planar ships.
Airmen Alpha (Windows) (38 MB)
141 days ago
Log in with your itch.io account to leave a comment.