Airmen Update 0.63.3: Player Cosmetic Variance
- Performance improvements to airship rendering.
- Reduced the draw of propellers and increased draw AND thrust of ballasts and rudders.
- Altered rotation speed limiting algorithm. Bigger ships should turn slower the same way they move slower.
- Respawn chambers require empty space in front of them.
- Moved the rudder's position in the parts list.
- Some players will get a different helmet in-game.
- Ship captains get a distinguishing shoulder band.
- Moderators have fancy mustaches in-game.
- Enabled vsync and frame limiting for potato-simple.
- Shrunk the targeting box of pigeon missiles so less miss slow targets.
- Antialiasing properly applies to first person objects.
- Sometimes ships "popped" being instantly destroyed. A system has been installed to prevent this but when prevented it may leave floating parts.
Airmen Alpha (Windows) (38 MB)
136 days ago
Leave a comment
Log in with your itch.io account to leave a comment.