Airmen Update 0.62.2: Lots of Lobby Changes
We've seen lots of complaints from players unable to easily get into a running match. This update adds some feedback to when things don't work (like when you attempt to connect to an offline server) and makes it easier to get a match started.
- Added red notifications to chat when lobby requests are denied.
- If a captain leaves a slot with a crew, their crew becomes spectators.
- Any players who join lobby with an airship will display their ship's mass after their name.
- Players may only make lobby requests every one second.
- A captain may no longer join their own crew.
- A chat message is displayed when attempting to connect to an in progress match.
- A chat message is displayed when attempting to connect to a match with a different version.
- A chat message is displayed when failing to connect to an offline server.
- Only captains must be ready to start the match.
- Spectators joining will not unready everyone.
- A change in crew will only unready the captain who lost crew, rather than all players.
- If the match timer expires and one captain from each team is ready, the game will start.
- Activatable parts can only be activated on certain faces (no activating steering wheels from below).
- Airships now require respawn chambers to leave the hangar.
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.